How to Tell When You Need New Windows for Your San Diego, CA, Home
When it comes to windows, many San Diego, CA, homeowners simply don’t know when it’s time for an upgrade. In general, you can tell that your home needs replacement windows when:
- Your windows feel hot or cold to the touch
- You can feel drafts around your windows
- Condensation forms on your windows
- You start questioning whether your windows will protect against intruders
- Your windows date your home and negatively affect its curb appeal
If any of these points sound familiar, then you could probably benefit from replacing your old aluminum windows. To find out for sure, consult a reputable home improvement company that specializes in replacement windows. Where can you find such a company? That’s easy – look no further than Pacific Patio.
Our family-owned and -operated company has served local homeowners since 1989, making us one of the area’s most experienced contractors. We exclusively offer replacement windows from Monte Verde™ Windows & Doors because their windows provide San Diego, CA, homeowners with:
- Protection against air infiltration and heat transfer thanks to fusion-welded frames and triple Low-E glass
- The ability to customize their windows in terms of interior and exterior frame colors, grid patterns, frame moulding, and much more
- Peace of mind because they’re backed by a limited lifetime warranty
To learn more about the top-of-the-line windows that we install in San Diego and throughout Southern California, contact Pacific Patio today. We’ll gladly visit your home to provide a complimentary consultation and no-obligation project estimate.