Choosing the Right Sunroom Contractor to Work on Your San Diego, CA, Home
If you’re looking for a contractor to add a sunroom to your home in San Diego, California, there are many factors to consider in order to find the best one for the job. Of course, you’ll want to know if the contractor can be trusted to work hard to get the job done not just quickly, but also correctly. Also, it’s good to check on how courteous and knowledgeable each company is in working with its customers to provide the best service possible. An easy way to see how well a sunroom contractor is trusted is by checking their rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Make Sure They Offer Premium Products
Furthermore, the right contractor should offer sunroom products made by a manufacturer that is well known in the industry. Make sure that their sunrooms are not only visually appealing, but also durable and functional as well. And, if you want to add a sunroom to your home in San Diego, CA, that you can keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter, seek out a company that can install products with insulated components so that you can keep the temperature inside of the enclosed space properly regulated.
What Sets Pacific Patio Apart
If you live in San Diego, California, and you’re searching for the perfect sunroom contractor to work on your home, turn to Pacific Patio. All of our contractors are our own employees, never subcontractors, and their commitment to total customer satisfaction has helped us to consistently maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. And, because we install top-of-the-line TEMO sunrooms in a variety of different styles, including insulated four-season options, we can provide you with the perfect sunroom to suit your preferences.
We Can Custom Build the Sunroom of Your Dreams
We’ve installed thousands of sunrooms in communities throughout San Diego County, making us one of the most experienced and thoroughly vetted sunroom contractors in Southern California. Every project begins with a complimentary consultation. A design expert will visit your home to discuss your vision and review all of the options available for your new addition. Your sunroom will be custom built to the exact dimensions of your home and personalized to suit your needs and align with your aesthetics. As mentioned above, you’ll be able to choose from several different styles, including the:
- California – A split-level roof gives this sunroom distinctly modern sensibilities and a look that will turn heads.
- Studio – Our most popular model is affordable and can be easily integrated into any home type.
- Cathedral – A vaulted ceiling gives this addition plenty of headroom. It’s perfect for homeowners who want their sunroom to be expansive without feeling cavernous.
- Solarium – Want to maximize your views and the amount of sunlight in your addition? The glass-roofed Solarium is the way to go. Your sun-loving indoor plants will thrive in their bright new home.
- Signature Collection – Take customization to the next level with a Signature sunroom. You’ll be able to tailor your extension to blend in seamlessly with your home’s existing exterior. From matching shingles to replicating siding colors and even interior crown molding, the integration will be flawless.
What’s more, TEMO sunrooms also feature their exclusive TEMKOR cladding that resists denting, scratches, chalking, and color fading. And thanks to their thermal wall systems and high-performance window glass, your sunroom will not only be easy to care for, but also energy efficient.
To learn more about what makes us the sunroom contractor to trust in the San Diego, CA, area, contact Pacific Patio today.