A California Sunroom Takes Roof Design to a New Level for San Diego Homeowners
Meeting in the middle is fine for most sunroom roofs, but for something that’s a little more avant-garde, how about a split decision? With its unique split-level design, TEMO’s California sunroom creates a fresh and exciting dimension for additional light reception. You’ll love the way the sun plays off the walls as it arches across the sky throughout the course of the day. The California features:
- A 3⅝-inch thermal wall system
- TEMKOR (stucco-grain pattern) cladding made from an indestructible polymer for exceptional scratch and dent protection
- A taller back wall, perfect for multiple-story homes
- A stretch-resistant, removable, self-healing screen system
- A thermal roof system available with integrated LeafGuard® gutters
- A hideaway screw system
- White or sandstone frame colors
- A prime entry door with commercial-strength durability and weather protection that also boasts:
- An elegant outside pitcher handle to present a grand welcome
- A sleek interior ball handle
- Maintenance-free lifetime brushed nickel and bronze finishes
- A high-security keyed exterior lock with a 1-inch interior deadbolt
The California is also available in three wall systems, the 206, 306, and 406, all of which have interlocking, double-sliding windows fitted with TEMO’s exclusive HPG3 glass and security locks. The 206 model has a single-paned window system, while the 306 has double-paned I.G. windows. For maximum energy efficiency, the 406 has a thermally broken double-paned I.G. window system with true warm-edge technology. And if you enjoy a little cross ventilation in your sunroom, consider adding an optional upper or lower glass transom.
At Pacific Patio, we are San Diego’s sunroom specialists, with decades of experience and thousands of successful installations under our belt. If you’d like to add a California sunroom to your home, contact us today and schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our representatives.