TEMO’s Window Wall System Includes These Standard Features:
- Treated Aluminum Extrusions Provides superior skeletal structural strength and weather resistance.
- TEMKOR Exclusive interior/exterior indestructible polymer surface. Lifetime warranty against scratching, denting, fading, chalking. TEMKOR blocks UV penetration that can cause other surface materials to delaminate from the insulation core.
- SBA (Structural Bonding Agent) Molecular bonding process ensures lifetime seal of TEMKOR surfacing to Polystyrene insulating core.
- Internal Weep System Internal system channels water away from the room.
- 2-lb-Density Structural Thermal Foam Core EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) compressed to an industry-leading density for maximum thermal performance.
- Dual Vinyl Bulb Seal Similar to a refrigerator seal, located at top and bottom channels, offers weather-tight and insect-resistant protection between the walls and the foundation, and between the walls and the roof.
- Welded Corner & Dual Door Sweep Full-View Prime Entry Door Welded corners provide reinforcing commercial strength. Dual door sweeps increase the weather protection.
- Grand Entrance Handle Residential quality, our elegant pitcher handle presents a grand welcome, with a sleek interior ball handle. Maintenance-free brushed nickel or bronze finish, won’t tarnish, corrode or discolor. High-security keyed exterior lock with 1-inch interior deadbolt.
TEMO Window Engineering Includes These Standard Features:
- HPG 3 with SPF (Solar Protection Factor) High Performance Glass is tempered for safety and strength and designed with integrated protection against UV penetration, while optimally performs to block summer heat, but allow winter light. Available in single and double IG glass.
- Interlocking Meeting Rail Double-sliding window designed to meet at a center rail for structural integrity.
- Security Window Locks Adjustable locking system can be positioned to personal height preference for convenience or childproof protection.
- DDS 2000 Dirt-Resistant Treatment Exterior glass treatment works like Teflon to help keep dirt and water off windows, reducing maintenance.
- E-Z Lift Screens Self-healing, puncture-resistant, removable from interior for easy window cleaning.
TEMO Roof Engineering Includes These Standard Features:
- 2-lb-High-Density Structural Roof Thermal Foam Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) provides maximum thermal protection.
- Internal Locking Tongue-and-Groove Connection System Superior panel connection system provides structural integrity, overall roof strength and longevity.
- Standing Roof Seam (Aluminum Roof Cleat) Allows most effective protection against weather and seasonal expansion while providing additional structural integrity.
- Vinyl Roof Cleat Designed to attractively conceal the interior seam and provide additional seam integrity against weather.
- Thermally Broken Hanging Rail Roof attachment system designed with a thermal break to reduce cold transfer to the roof to increase thermal protection.
- Krystal Kote® Roof Coating Electrostatically applied to the exterior shell for the hardest coating available to add luster while protecting against scratches, corrosion, fading.
- Integrated Structural-Grade Aluminum Extruded Gutter System Thicker grade than residential gutters for superior life and performance.
- Leaf Guard Blocks debris accumulation for maintenance-free gutter performance.
| Treated aluminum extrusions TEMKOR exterior surface bonded to a 2-lb-density thermal foam core using the SBA process
Integrated gutter system
Standing roof seam w/ aluminum cleat
Tongue and groove roof panels