An Adjustable Pergola Installed by Pacific Patio Can Provide Versatile Shade for Your San Diego, CA, Yard
With an adjustable pergola, you can enjoy your patio in San Diego, California with whatever degree of shade and cover you want, having the option to transition the pergola from a sunny open lattice to a closed roof any time you want. If you wish you had a latticed patio roof that could let in warm sunlight on mild days, but be converted into solid cover in case of rain, excessive heat, or other inclement weather, then Pacific Patio can help. Our highly experienced technicians install operable pergolas made by TEMO, a leading patio cover manufacturer, so you can be assured you’re getting the best products and workmanship.
When we add a TEMO adjustable pergola to your home in the San Diego, CA, area, you can enjoy your backyard to the fullest thanks to the following features:
- Durable construction made from heavy-duty, fully extruded aluminum for long-lasting cover
- Roofing panels with wide spans that provide a clear view and let through maximum sun when opened
- A return lip roof design that minimizes dripping water after it rains
- Stylish corbels made from durable TEMKOR material on the ends of the beams and rafters to protect the ends from wear and tear
- An easily operated slow-motion adjustable pergola motor that opens and closes the panels with 500 pounds of force
- And more
Additionally, when you turn to Pacific Patio for your adjustable pergola, you’re putting your faith in one of California’s top installers of patio products. We consistently maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, due in part to our commitment to providing top-rate customer service with our own trusted and experienced employees, rather than subcontractors.
If you’d like to cover your San Diego, California, patio with a state-of-the-art adjustable pergola, contact Pacific Patio today for an obligation-free in-home estimate and design consultation. Also, feel free to ask about our financing options.